i mentioned in my last post that i made 2 pairs of pants for lil j last week. (well, actually, since the first pair is a reversible pants, i technically made 3 pairs for him!) the second (or third) pair was made from the same fabric of one which i’ve made for him sometime ago here.
i really love that fabric and since i have more left, i decided to make another one – with new pattern (yes, i am experimenting with patterns to come up with something i can sell). more so, the first pair was not done well – i made it a little too small and as it is, it appeared too low-waisted (and unfortunately, showing too much of his bulky diaper 😛 )
it’s flat fronted, but i added tab to enable flexibility, and also to make sure lil j didn’t outgrown it too soon. oh, i also added pockets (i used knit for this one). not too shabby me thinks…
on that note, i was thinking, with 5 pieces of clothing (an overalls for Annabelle, another overalls for Caleb, a pillow case dress, and two pair of pants for lil j) completed over the last week, i just need to come out with 2 more to meet the challenge of elsie marley’s kcwc. oh wait, i just missed the deadlines anyway 😛 despite that, i thought kcwc was a great idea, and it surely inspired me to just get down to sew something!
Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellsprings of life. Proverbs 4:23